From the desk of the Executive Director
The Bemidji Community Art Center is looking for individuals to join our board who are interested in the arts and believe that they should continue to flourish in our community.
If you think it is important to:
- encouraging the growth and development of art in all in Bemidji and the surrounding area
- increase art awareness by providing education experiences in the arts
- assist in serving as an arts communication network
- assist in providing an art facility for the community and artists
- aid in presenting and sponsoring quality arts programming
- assist in organizing art festivals
- work with other art organizations, institutions and supporters to strengthen all art in the community
- aid in generating active community participation and financial support
then we invite you to join us to become an active board member with the BCAC.
Please take a moment to consider joining us and become an important part the art community by volunteering and pledging your support of help today. For more information about the BCAC or how to become a board member contact us at (218) 444-7570, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at BCAC, 426 Bemidji Ave., Bemidji, MN 56601
Download the Board Application.pdf