Posted in Events, Friends of the Arts on June 2, 2010 |
The Bemidji Community Art Center would like to invite you to join us in welcoming Janet Brademan as the 22nd recipient of the Friend of the Arts Award.
This years Friend of the Arts Celebration to honor Janet will be held on Thursday June 10th, at First National Bank Garden Court, 1600 Paul Bunyan Dr NW. Social hour and hors d’ oeuvres are from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm with the award presentation at 6:30pm. Advance tickets are $12 for adults, $3 for 12 and under and can be purchased at the Bemidji Community Art Center and Headwaters School of Music and the Arts, or for $15 at the door on the day of the event.
The BCAC Friend of the Arts Celebration is sponsored, in part, by our Sustaining Business Partners, First National Bank of Bemidji and North Country Health Services.
For tickets or more information please contact: Lori Forshee-Donnay, Executive Director of the BCAC at 426 Bemidji Av., 444-7570 or at email@example.com
Read Full Post »
Posted in First Friday Art Walk on June 2, 2010 |
- Bemidji Community Art Center - First Friday Art Walk and Opening reception on June 4th from 5 to 7pm featuring a two multi-media shows with “What’s Your Passion” by the Northern Minnesota Craftswomen in the Main Gallery and “Beyond Function” by Mary Helen Pelton.
- Bad Cat Creations Gallery & Gifts – welcomes First Friday Featured Artist Angela Shogren with her new watercolor collection “Dreaming of Spring”, June 4th from 4-6pm. .
- Beltrami County History Center - The Beltrami County Historical Society presents “Patterns and People” by photographer and artist John Eggers.
- Bemidji Public Library presents “As I See It – The Nature of Costa Rica” a photography exhibit by Cal Rice with reception from 3 to 5pm.
- Brigids Cross Irish Pub and Restaurant- will be featuring Cody Bartz and a variety of his screen prints for the month of June.
- Cabin Coffeehouse and Café presents Terry Kemper as their featured Artist for the month of June. Join us for free coffee and desserts and to meet the artist from 4pm – 6pm.
- Dunn Bros Coffee –is pleased to present the work of Jayson Knutson with a reception from 5 to 7pm.
- Gallery North – invites you to their June First Friday opening reception from 2 to 5pm featuring the Showcase Artist – photographer Kathy Jo McKeown and Featured Artist, Marion Caroline Reil.
- Neilson Place – presents work by artist Kate Lalone and her exhibit, “Visions of Life” now thru the end of June. Also featured, Handwoven Baskets by Eve Sumsky in the new coffee and gift shop, The Bistro at WoodsEdge.
- Wild Hare Bistro and Coffee House – will present wood works by Austin Kliniske with an opening reception from 3:00 to 5:00pm.
Read Full Post »