Posted in Uncategorized on December 21, 2009 |
The BCAC and Shop 426 would like to Wish Everyone a Wonderful Holiday Season and a Happy New Year. Thank you for all the support in 2009! We look forward to and exciting year of Art and Activiites in 2010!
Holiday Hours – BCAC and Shop 426 will be closed December 20th, 2009 through January 18th, 2010. We will re-open for regular business hours on January 19th with a new exhibit opening on February 5th , 2010.
Read Full Post »
Posted in First Friday Art Walk on December 21, 2009 |
Please note many locations are closed or have extended exhibits for the month of January.
JANUARY FIRST FRIDAY EVENT
- Mask & Rose Women’s Theater Collective and the Northwood’s Folk Collective invites you to their First Friday Coffeehouse on January 1st at the Wild Rose Theater located in the Masonic Temple at 501 Bemidji Ave. starting at 7:30 PM, performer sign-up begins at 6:30 PM, cost is $2.00 single – $5.00 family.
- Headwaters School of Music and the Arts invites you to their January Exhibit Opening featuring artist Austin Kliniske on Friday, January 8, 2010 from 5 to 7 p.m.
TWO NEW EXHIBITS FOR FEBRUARY ANNOUNCED
- Bemidji Community Art Center The BCAC is closed from Dec 20th to Jan 18th for the Holidays and will reopen on Jan 19th, 2010 for regular business hours. Join us the first show of the 2010 season and First Friday Opening on Feb 5th featuring the annual BCAC Members Show.
- The Headwaters Unitarian Fellowship – will be featuring the paintings of Natalia Himmerska for the months of January through February, 2010. The public will be able to view her work at the First Friday Opening on February 5th.
DECEMBER/JANUARY EXHIBITS CONTINUE
- Dunn Bros Coffee – presents the work of artist and freelance photographer Joe Rossi for the month of January.
- Gallery North – Gallery North will be Closed Jan 1, 2010 and will continue to host their holiday boutique for the month of January.
- The Beltrami County Historical Society, in conjunction with Gallery North, continues with their exhibit “A Winter Wonderland” for the month of January.
- Bemidji Public Library continues to feature artist Sean McCroy and his exhibit of photography for the Art Wall for the month of January.
- Neilson Place – The North Country Health Services Art Committee continues their exhibit “Let Nature Nurture” by artist Maureen O’ Brien for the month of January.
- Cabin Coffeehouse and Café –continues their exhibit “Inspiration from the World” for the month of January with photographer and artist, Michael Sunnarborg.
Read Full Post »