Posted in Uncategorized on October 28, 2009 |
Leave a Comment »
- Bemidji Community Art Center - join us from 5 to 7pm for the opening of the 7th Annual It’s Only Clay National Ceramic Exhibition. Announcement of the Margaret Harlow Collection and BCAC Awards will be at 6pm, presented by Professor Butch Holden.
- NEW VENUE!!!! Paul Bunyan Senior Activity Center is pleased to present the Bemidji Woodcarvers Club as they showcase their beautiful woodcarvings during the First Friday from 4:00-6:00pm
- NEW VENUE!!!!!!! Headwaters Unitarian Universalist Fellowship – will feature the collaborative work of Bemidji artists Marlon Davidson and Don Knudson on First Friday, November 6th as a part of their new exhibit program. The church will be open to the public from 4-6 PM.
- Gallery North – join us from 2 to 5pm for Gallery North’s Christmas Boutique and Featured Artist and painter, Pat Shough. AUTHOR OF THE MONTH: Gallery North presents author David C. Swenson who will do readings from his recently published book “Miracle at Mercy Hospital” starting at 2pm.
- Wild Hare Bistro and Coffee House – presents Bemidji native Mali Mattsen, November 6th through December 1st. Mali will present tendril and gestural mobiles and sculptures, formed of metal and colorful handmade paper. Reception from 3 to 5pm.
- Beltrami County History Center - The Beltrami County Historical Society, in conjunction with Gallery North, presents “School Days”Grand Opening of a new exhibit on weddings entitled, “Just Married, Best Wishes” featuring a grand assortment of vintage wedding gowns. Open 10am to 4pm, free admission on First Friday!
- Cabin Coffeehouse and Café – Terry Honstead and a new exhibit “Local Ojibwe Leaders”. Reception time – 4 to 6pm.
- Dunn Bros Coffee – presents the work of artist and painter, Mary Lingen. now through the month of November.
- Bemidji Public Library – Paul Simonson and his exhibit of spin-art paintings entitled “Potpourri” from 3 to 5pm.
- Bad Cat Creations Gallery & Gifts - Malisa VanMaasdam will present her exhibit “Lost in the Leaves” -a collection of seasonal watercolor mono prints from 4 to 6pm
- Glazed & Amused – While on the First Friday Art Walk stop by Glazed & Amused – Paint your Own Pottery Studio located at 311 3rd Street in downtown Bemidji. We are open on Fri. from 12 to 9pm.
- Neilson Place - Terry Honstead, “Another Take” continues through the month of November.
- Mask & Rose Women’s Theater Collective and the Northwood’s Folk Collective – First Friday Coffeehouse at the Wild Rose Theater starting at 7:30 PM. Performer sign-up begins at 6:30 PM, cost is $2.00 single – $5.00 family. Also showing in the Fleur di Lis Gallery, “New Sculptures” by Suzi Rhae Ross. The Fleur di Lis Gallery will be open every Monday from 6:30 to 8:30 through Dec 14.
- Brigid’s Cross Irish Pub – presents Longville, MN. artist – Sean Moran -opening reception from 6 to 8pm.
Read Full Post »